8.9.08

kalau boleh, aku tak mahu bangun esok.

Dear Santa,

For this christmas,
I don't want world peace.
I don't want the Palestines and the Israelites to get along.
I don't want George W. to change his ways.
I don't want Anwar to be in power.
I don't want Badawi to get smart.
I don't want scientists to find alternative fuel.
I don't want the polar ice caps to stop melting.
I don't want BN to be clean.
I don't want the economy to be better.
I don't want Britney to get her shit back together.
I don't want LiLo to be straight again.
I don't want Milan to win the Scudetto and UEFA cup (but actually I do want them to win)
I don't want to earn millions of dollars (but more would be nice)
I don't want Malaysians to get along.

All I want is just one small favour. Just one little tiny favour.
All I want is for you to turn back time.
Just a little, not much.
Turn back time to 1984,
and stop me from being born.

Sorry mama and abah.

1 comment:

dizzy said...

tau lah sedih, tapi what the fuck booger, nak harapkan mati because one girl can't be in love you forever and ever?

what do you think she is? a robot?

if you think life = another person, I don't know what I can do to be there for you anymore, seriously. I want to. but that's just too much lah.

web analytics