
My ears are still buzzing from the sheer loudness. Sitting right in front of the amps was awesome. My jeans were trembling from the shock wave of sound. The band was awesome. But they didn't play Glasgow Mega-Snake. A tad disappointed. But feeling my eardrums resonate profoundly through the hard rifts of Batcat was....dude, senang cerita, if you were standing where I was standing, you'll understand what I mean.
I expected awesomeness, and the band obligedly delivered awesomeness.
Mad love to Mak, Phang and the people at Soundscape for making it a success. And I heard they are bringing in Sigur Ros as well. Let's just cross our fingers and pray that it comes true.
Tapi minah sebelah aku tak awesome. Babi punya perempuan kulit oren. Kau tau tak masa aku tengah stomp kaki kat lantai, aku tengah imagine pijak windpipe kau? You guys can read about her here.


No comments:
Post a Comment