2.7.08

kalau boleh, aku tak mahu begini.

Originally posted on at livejournal Jun. 16th, 2008 at 12:40 PM

"Aku tak percaya.

After two and a half years, she said she has had enough. I would be lying if I said that I didn’t see this coming. Kadang-kadang aku rehearse moment-moment macam ni. Cuma aku tanak perkara ni jadi realiti. I don’t know how to handle this. Even though I rehearsed it time and time again in my head, I still don’t think that aku dapat terima kenyataan ini.

So far I’ve told 3 people.

Aku cuba buang jauh-jauh perasaan atau aku akan cuba deal with it as fast as a I can. Tapi gadis jangka lukis cakap," it takes you half the time you’ve been with someone to get over them". Fuck, adakah ini bermakna I have to go through emotional hell for a year plus?

Aku cuba menangis.

Aku baca message yang dia bagi pada rakan-rakan aku untuk buat surprise party. Gosh! What an asshole I turned out to be.

Aku baca, air mata aku mengalir.

Aku ambil emergency leave hari ini, dengan harapan aku dapat luangkan masa dengan dia. Try to work things out. I always thought that the rough patch was caused by us not seeing each other a lot. And it could be rectified by seeing each other again.
But that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore now, is it
?


The good thing about time is that it heals.


And it also makes you forget."


Post break-up watch: Week 3

I miss her.


art by philip elliot

1 comment:

kitschkid said...

That picture makes me sad :(

web analytics